Digital Systems & Microprocessors
- Welcome to ENGN3213, 2002.
- Please refer to the textbooks page for information
on texts for this course.
- Bricks for lecture notes and lab/tutorial notes will be available for purchase
at the beginning of semester. You should purchase the brick set ENGN3213 Lecture
Notes and Lab/Tut Notes.
- Labs/tuts start in week 2.
- CLABs and HLABs - all groups now full and lists final.
- Lab lists
- We have done our best to accommodate your preferences. The numbers
at the right below show current enrolments in each group, which means
that each groups is full, and no changes are possible. Thank you for
- CLAB-G1 = Mon 12-2 -- 22
- CLAB-G2 = Tue 12-2 -- 24
- CLAB-G3 = Wed 12-2 -- 24
- New HLAB groups and times:
- HLAB-G1=Tue 2-5 -- 23
- HLAB-G2=Thu 2-5 -- 24
- HLAB-G3=Fri 2-5 -- 23
- Test: Fri 10 May11-12 (week 8) in usual lecture room MCC T5. Closed
book, but you may bring in a hand-written summary sheet, 2-sided. All material
up to and including week 7 could be on the test. The emphasis will be on understanding
of fundamental concepts. You are strongly encouraged to read through relevant
sections of the lecture and lab notes, textbook references, microprocessor
manuals, and work through as many textbook problems and examples as you can.
- Lectures completed: The lectures for the semester have been completed.
No lectures from Friday 17.
- Results and Solutions for the Test:
now available. Your marked test papers are available in the 'returned assignments'
filing cabinet on level 2 of the main engineering building.
- Total marks: test, all clabs, all hlabs
- please check your marks - updated 26.06.02
- Best wishes for your exams!
- Congratulations on doing well in ENGN3213, and all the best for semester
Matthew.James at anu.edu.au