- Chuong joins CSIRO Data61's Immersive Environments Lab in Canberra from July 2017. Still hold an adjunct position with ANU and ACRV.
- Honors student James Noble completed his thesis "CNN for water detection in Autonomous Vehicles".
- A grant proposal with Prof Rob Mahony and Dr Viorela Ila accepted for developing a prototype of asparagus-harvesting robot.
- A conference paper with new water on/off road datasets accepted for ICRA 2017.
- Two conference papers accepted for DICTA 2016.
- A journal paper on digital holography accepted for Biomedical optics express.
- Arif Sha Chowdhury (PhD), co-supervised by Prof Richard Hartley
- Medhani Menikdiwela (PhD), co-supervised by Assoc Prof Hongdong Li
- James Nobel (honors, completed 2017), co-supervised by Dr Anoop Cherian
- Boya Yu (honors, completed 2016), co-supervised by Matt Adcock
- Wenrui Zhang (honors, completed 2016), co-supervised by Matt Adcock
- Yiran Zhong (master, completed 2014), co-supervised by Assoc Prof Hongdong Li
Selected conference papers