Linda Postniece's PhD website
From 2007 to 2010, I was a PhD student in the Computer Sciences Laboratory at the Australian National University. I worked in automated reasoning and proof theory of non-classical, modal and description logics. This page contains preprints of my publications and some software I produced during my PhD studies.
My personal website contains more recent information.
- Rajeev Goré and Linda Postniece, Combining Derivations and Refutations for Cut-free Completeness in Bi-Intuitionistic Logic, to appear in Journal of Logic and Computation.
- Rajeev Goré, Linda Postniece and Alwen Tiu, Cut-elimination and proof-search for bi-intuitionistic logic using nested sequents, Proceedings of AiML 2008, 43-66, College Publications, 2008.
- Rajeev Goré and Linda Postniece, An Experimental Evaluation of Global Caching for ALC (System Description), Proceedings of IJCAR 2008, LNAI 5195:299-305, Springer-Verlag, 2008.
Last updated: 20 June 2009
- Proof Theory and Type Theory: 7 August 2007, reading course on non-classical logic.
- An Experimental Evaluation of Global Caching for ALC (System Description): 13 August 2008, IJCAR 2008.
- PhD Midterm: 26 August 2008, RSISE.
- Cut-elimination and proof-search for bi-intuitionistic logic using nested sequents:
- 9 September 2008, AiML 2008, Nancy
- (Extended version) 15 September 2008, LIX, Ecole Polytechnique, Paris
- (Extended version) 2 October 2008, Institute of Cybernetics, Tallinn University of Technology, Tallinn
- (Modified version) 4 October 2008, Estonian CS Theory Days, Jõulumäe
- Deep Inference in Bi-Intuitionistic Logic: 21 June 2009, WoLLIC 2009.