Welcome to Buyu Liu's Homepage
I am now a postdoc researcher in the school of informatics at University of Edinburgh, working with Vittorio Ferrari. I was a PhD candidate in College of Engineering and Computer Science in Australian National University from 2012 to 2016, working with Xuming He (supervisor) and Stephen Gould (advisor).
- Semantic Video/Image Parsing
- Dynamic Holistic Scene Understanding
- Efficient Inference and Test-time Aware Learning
- We have one paper accepted in ECCV16 --- Learning Dynamic Hierarchical Models for Anytime Scene Labeling .
- We have uploaded results on test videos of CamVid. More details can be found in publication page.
- We have one paper accepted in CVPR15 --- Multiclass Semantic Video Segmentation with Object-level Active Inference.
- We have one paper accepted in WACV15.
Last updated : 08/08/2016.