Grouped by year of publication
(group by category)
- Haolei Ye and Eric C. McCreath (2018)"FLAC Decoding Using GPU Acceleration", 2018 IEEE International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing with Applications (ISPA2018) (bib)
- Claudio Barberato, Peter Strazdins, , Eric C. McCreath, and Muhammad Atif (2018)"Efficient Evaluation of Scheduling Metrics Using Emulation: A Case Study in the Effect of Artefacts", Proceedings of the 47th International Conference on Parallel Processing Companion (bib)
- Michael Curtotti, Eric C. McCreath, Tom R Bruce, Sara Frug, , and Nicolas Ceynowa (2015)"Machine Learning for Readability of Legislative Sentences", The 15th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence & Law (ICAIL) — San Diego, June 8-12
- Andrew A. Haigh and Eric C. McCreath (2015)"Model-driven optimisation of memory hierarchy and multithreading on GPUs.", In Proc. 13th Australasian Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing (AusPDC 2015) Sydney, Australia. CRPIT, 163. Javadi, B. and Garg, S.K. Eds., ACS. 71-74 (bib)
- Michael Curtotti, , Eric C. McCreath, Nicolas Ceynowa, Sara Frug, and Tom R Bruce (2015)"Citizen Science for Citizen Access to Law", Journal of Open Access to Law (JOAL) (bib)
- Michael Curtotti, Eric C. McCreath, and Srinivas Sridharan (2013)"Software Tools for the Visualization of Definition Networks in Legal Contracts", 2013 International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and the Law (ICAIL2013) (bib)
- Michael Curtotti and Eric C. McCreath (2013)"The Right to Access Implies a Right to Know: An Open Online Research Platform for Assessing the Readability of Law.", 2013 Law via the Internet Conference, Journal of Open Access to Law This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. (bib)
- Gaurav Mitra, Beau Johnston, Eric C. McCreath, Alistair P. Rendell, and Jun Zhou (2013)"Use of SIMD Vector Operations to Accelerate Application Code Performance on Low-Powered ARM and Intel", 27th IEEE International Workshop on Accelerators and Hybrid Exascale Systems, The original publication is available at IEEE Explore (bib)
- Michael Curtotti and Eric C. McCreath (2012)"Enhancing the Visualization of Law", 2012 Law via the Internet Conference held, Cornell University, October http://ssrn.com/abstract=2160614 (bib)
- Andrew A. Haigh, Bradley E. Treeby, and Eric C. McCreath (2012)"Ultrasound Simulation on the Cell Broadband Engine using the Westervelt Equation", In 12th International Conference on Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing, Part 1, LNCS, vol. 7439, pp. 241-252, 2012, The original publication is available at www.springerlink.com (bib)
- Eric C. McCreath (2011)"An Introduction to Programming and Software Development using Java", lulu.com
- FangZhou Xiao, Eric C. McCreath, and Chistfried Webers (2011)"Fast On-line Statistical Learning on a GPGPU", 9th Australasian Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing (AusPDC 2011), Perth, Australia. CRPIT, Vol. 118. J. Chen and R. Ranjan, Eds. (bib)
- Michael Still and Eric C. McCreath (2011)"DDoS Protections for SMTP Servers ", International Journal of Computer Science and Security (IJCSS) 4:6 (bib)
- Michael Curtotti and Eric C. McCreath (2011)"A Corpus of Australian Contract Language", Thirteenth International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and the Law. June 6-10, 2011, Pittsburgh, USA. ACM ISBN: 978-1-4503-0755-0 ICAIL2011 (bib) (slides)
- Eric C. McCreath, A. El Zein, J. Imholz, Alistair P. Rendell, and E. Wong (2008)"Using the Cell Broadband Engine and NVIDIA 8800 GPU for Computational Science Applications: A Particle Dynamics Comparison", Proceedings of International Symposium on Applied Computing and Computational Science. Aug 1-3, 2008, Hong Kong. Edited by Lean Yu and Kin Keung Lai, Global Information Publisher (HK). ISBN 978-988-99644-0-5. pages 74-80.
- A. El Zein, Eric C. McCreath, Alistair P. Rendell, and A. Smola (2008)"Performance Evaluation of the NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX GPU for Machine Learning", Int. Conf. Computational Science, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 5101, 466-475 (2008). (DOI 10.1007/978-3-540-69384-0_52)
- Eric C. McCreath (2008)"Partial Matching of Planar Polygons Under Translation and Rotation", Proceedings of the 20th Annual Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry, August 13-15, 2008 McGill University, Montreal, Quebec
- Warren Armstrong, Peter Christen, Eric C. McCreath, and Alistair P. Rendell (2006)"Dynamic Algorithm Selection Using Reinforcement Learning", Workshop on Integrating AI and Data Mining (AIDM 2006), held as part of the 19th Australian Joint Conference on Artifical Intelligence, Hobart, 4-8 December, 2006
- Robert Bridle and Eric C. McCreath (2006)"Inducing Shortcuts on a Mobile Phone Interface", Proceedings of the International Conference on
Intelligent User Interfaces, IUI 2006, Sydney
Australia, ACM Press, 2006
- Eric C. McCreath, Judy Kay, and Elisabeth Crawford (2006)"IEMS - an approach that combines hand crafted rules with
learnt instance based rules", In the Australian Journal of
Intelligent Information Processing Systems, Volume 9, Number 1, pages 40-53, 2006
- Robert Bridle and Eric C. McCreath (2005)"Improving the Mobile Phone Habitat - Learning Changes in User's Profiles", AI 2005: Advances in Artificial Intelligence, LNAI 3809, Springer, pages 970-974, Proeedings of the 18th Australian Joint Conference on
Artificial Intelligence Sydney, Australia, December 2005
- Robert Bridle and Eric C. McCreath (2005)"Predictive Menu Selection on a Mobile Phone", Proceedings of the Workshop W7 on Mining Spatio-Temporal Data, ECML/PKDD, Portugal, 2005.
- Verhein F, Judy Kay, Irena Koprinska, and Eric C. McCreath (2003)"Classifying public announcements for user communities", Proceedings of the Eighth Australasian Document Computing Symposium(ADCS-03),
Canberra, December 2003.
- Thomas O'Callaghan, James Popple, and Eric C. McCreath (2003)"SHYSTER-MYCIN: A hybrid legal expert system", In Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Law (ICAIL-03), Edinburgh, Scotland, 24-28 June 2003, ACM, pp. 103-4, ISBN 1 58113 747 8.
- Thomas O'Callaghan, James Popple, and Eric C. McCreath (2003)"Building and Testing the SHYSTER-MYCIN Hybrid Legal Expert System", Technical Report TR-CS-03-01, Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology, Australian National University, Canberra, May 2003, 16 pp
- Eric C. McCreath and Judy Kay (2003)"IEMS: helping users manage email", Brusilovsky, P, A Corbett and F de Rosis (eds),
Proceedings of User Modeling 2003,
Springer-Verlag in Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI/LNCS),
- Elisabeth Crawford, Judy Kay, and Eric C. McCreath (2002)"IEMS - The Intelligent Email Sorter", Proceedings of the Nineteenth International Conference on Machine Learning, 2002, Sydney, Australia.
- Elisabeth Crawford, Judy Kay, and Eric C. McCreath (2002)"An Intelligent Interface for Sorting Electronic Mail", In IUI02, January 13-16, 2002, San Francisco, California, USA.
- Supriya Singh, Judy Kay, Annette Ryan, Eric C. McCreath, and Bob Kummerfield (2001)"Managing corporate e-mail: Connecting the social, policy and technical perspectives.", Paper presented at the Communications Research Forum,
Canberra, 26-27 September 2001. (see http://www.dcita.gov.au/crf)
- Elisabeth Crawford, Judy Kay, and Eric C. McCreath (2001)"Automatic Induction of Rules for e-mail Classification", In Proceedings of the Sixth
Australiasian Document Computing Symposium, Coffs Harbour,
Australia, December 7, 2001 ADCS01
- Judy Kay and Eric C. McCreath (2001)"Automatic Induction of Rules for e-mail Classification", UM2001: 8th International Conference
on User Modeling, Workshop on User Modeling, Machine Learning and
Information Retrieval, Berlin Germany 2001
- Eric C. McCreath (2000)"A Probabilistic Identification Result", Proceedings of the Eleventh International
Conference on Algorithmic Learning Theory, Sydney, Australia, Lecture Notes in
Artificial Intelligence, vol 1968, Arimura, Hiroki; Jain, Sanjay; Sharma, Arun (Eds.), Springer-Verlag, p 131-140, 2000. ALT2000