Quote for the Day
You've come to Doug Aberdeen's old pages. In 5 seconds you will taken to my new pages http://sml.nicta.com.au/~daa/
19 things to do in the bathroom stall
Ways to annoy your Public Bathroom Stallmate:
- Stick your palm open under the stall wall and ask
neighbor,"May I borrow a highlighter?"
- Say "Uh oh, I knew I shouldn't put my lips on that."
- Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the
silence with a bodily function noise
- Say, "Hmmm, I've never seen that color before."
- Drop a marble and say, "Oh shit!! My glass eye!!"
- Say "Damn, this water is cold."
- Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then
a cantaloupe into the toilet bowl from a high place and
- Say, "Now how did that get there?"
- Say, "Humus. Reminds me of humus."
- Fill up a large flask with Mountain Dew. Squirt it
erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors while
yelling,"Whoa Easy boy !!"
- Say," Interesting....more sinkers than floaters"
- Using a small squeeze tube, spread peaunt butter on a
wad of toliet paper and drop under the stall wall of your
neighbor. Then say, "Whoops, could you kick that back over here,
- Say, "C'mon Mr. Happy! Don't fall asleep on me!!
- Say, "Boy, that sure looks like a maggot"
- Say, "Damn, I knew that drain hole was a little too
Now what am I gonna do?"
- Play a well known drum cadence over and over again on
- Before you unroll toliet paper, conspicusly lay down
"Cross-Dressors Anonymous" newsletter on the floor
the adjacent stall.
- Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and
it so you can see your neighbor and say, "Peek-a-boo!"
- Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall
sing "Born Free"