Quote for the Day
You've come to Doug Aberdeen's old pages. In 5 seconds you will taken to my new pages http://sml.nicta.com.au/~daa/
Here're the signs and symptons of internet addicts:
10) You wake up at 3am to go to the bathroom and stop to check your email.
9) You get a tattoo that reads "This body best viewed with Microsoft Explorer 2.0 or higher".
8) You name your children Eudora, Mozilla and Dotcom.
7) You turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
6) You spend half of the plane trip with you laptop on your lap and your child in the overhead compartment.
5) You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free Internet access.
4) You laugh at people with 2400-band modems.
3) You start using smileys :-) in your snail mail.
2) The last girl you picked up was a JPEG.
1) Your hard drive crashes. You haven't logged in for two hours. You start to twitch. You pick up the phone and manually dial your ISP's access number. You try humming to communicate with the modem. You succeed.